Friday, October 16, 2009

Sorry but I had to talk about it again.

So I heard from a friend (rosiebspeaks.blogspot.com) that Penelope Cruz is going to be in the new SATC movie.

HER!!!

I don't know what her role will be in the movie but I do know that the writers over at SATC are full of shit. It is speculated that she will be working with Big. SMH. Why would they pick one of the sexiest women in the world to tempt Big? Why not average sexy? This had better be good. Again SATC writers and costume designers, I do not believe you.

Please ladies, do not believe for a moment that if you met Penelope Cruz at your hubby's office Christmas party and they work together, that you shouldn't bust his ass and then beat hers. I don't care if she is not his type,or she is just cool or just a friend, she should get the shit beat out of her for having a "regular people" job with her overly sexy ass. Go be rich for being sexy. Your hubby should have frikkin quit as soon as he saw her. Too damn sexy for them to be in the same building everyday. Kick his lying ass teeth in!

I really hope they make it believable. I'm definitely going to watch the movie now, then again I have watched Penelope's spanish movies. No subtitles. No SAP.