Friday, October 23, 2009

Out and about...

So while at the Fela premier I saw recording artist K'naan. He was there amongst a ton of other people that I don't know but recognized. As I was sitting in my seat I saw him entering and I thought that is a dope coat he has on. After the show I was talking to him and I thought of a similar coat that I am waiting for from Dolce. Then I thought, Holy shit... regular people don't wear clothes like this, this dude is a frikkin celebrity this may not work for me. I realized that when I wake up in the morning I am usually dressing like I am going somewhere special, and I'm really not. Anyway the jacket I want is a bit less flashy but the same concept. So I came to the conclusion that I am a celeb in my mind. Man I'm delusional.


Tell me what you think of the coat.