Monday, September 21, 2009

This is Bullshit!

So I am trying to figure out how in hell this fantasy thing works. I dig that the fab four (SATC girls) are like the bar for high fashion and dope style. I often agree with their choices in clothing and accessories... That being said, what the hell is going on with the SATC men? I am not saying that the girls are the most gorgeous people on the planet and that is certainly realistic but what the hell? There is no way that these are realistic couples. These dudes don't have ANY STYLE AT ALL. I don't believe for a minute that the most fashionable women in the world chose these dudes.

C'mon I'm not fooled. With fashion fetishes like these women have, these dudes will never do. I've seen the episodes and all that the women have gone through to be in their respective relationships but seriously it looks like these guys are poster boys for the Salvation Army. It is really disappointing.
Complete the fantasy! Get some dudes that are either good looking or well built or dress well or have backbone or a good sense of humor or a nice smile or nice personality.
At least Big is rich but that confuses me a little too.
Why can't this dude afford some FRESH!?
Why is Carrie fresh to death in Christian X2 (Dior and Loubs)

and big is in some baggy Dockers an ashy polo and complete with all the symptoms of early pregnancy? I don't even know where they sell those shoes he has on. And...And... AAAAnnd if they do let him get a little fly...
Really???
He is rich, just tip the bellhop. This is absurdity. That is tens of thousands of dollars of luggage that he is carrying, and HE is carrying it. Not even a luggage cart. SMFH!

I don't know what the hell they are trying to pull here but I don't buy it.
Furthermore, the one good looking in shape stylish young guy got the boot in the last movie. What is the message that they are sending???
Is this serious? Am I supposed to believe this shit? Because I don't.

There has to be a new standard for the BS that they are putting out there.
Stay tuned. I am working on it.
I appreciate independent women and I think that it is the sexiest thing in the world,
but stop it.