Thursday, September 10, 2009

Dolce & Gabbana and Giuseppe Zanotti!!!! HOLY SH......

Okay so my Dolce addiction brought me to the event in store on Madison and it was definitely an amazing look. The new collection is dope and I think that they are on top this season, hands down. The event was cool and the feel was great. Models in store, walking and such and it was such a good vibe. Not to be outdone, one block over Giuseppe Zanotti the shoe King from San Mauro Pascoli had a massive event brewing.



(some shoes I shot in the store at Zanotti this past summer, the lighting was soo dope)

It was a madhouse outside and I spoke to Giuseppe. He told me how excited he was about it. (really cool dude)
There was a little red carpet and some pretty strict velvet rope guardians. Talk about exclusive. I met Elle (blog and shoe goddess) and Eb one of the sickest fashionistas in NY (her shoe game is sooo serious) and we chilled and mingled for a bit.

Then Katy Perry walked in and created a bit of a stir.

Then as the remix to the Killers' "Mr. Brightside" was blaring from all angles, Rihanna walked in and HOLY HELL!!! It was mayhem.



Rihanna was really cool and waaay more stunning in person than she is in pictures.



I must also say that Rihanna has the dopest fashion sense. I was thoroughly impressed. After that, the mood was insane and within ten minutes it was literally a full on party. Giuseppe at the DJ table with some headphones on bopping up and down and the crowd full-on dancing in the store.

There was no better way to celebrate fashion's Night Out.

Stay tuned fashion week is just begining!