Saturday, August 8, 2009

First of all, LUCA B. is the f*ckn man!!!!



Me, my cuz Manny and Luca Brazzi (the lil man) chilled for the day all over New York City. I realized that no matter what the hell is going on, Luca stops the show. I couldn't shop, they damn near shut Gucci down to talk to him. We barely made it passed the first floor in Saks and we never got a chance to eat at all. After a while I began to expect that Luca was using us for the ride to get to the City and then get his mack on and just as I suspected Luca decided that he was gonna take the wheel.
I must admit, I was never a real dog lover until I met lil Luca. We chilled a bit more and Luca passed out from his big day.
It was really too bad because we met this lil angel in SoHo. I bet Luca would have had a field day with her.

Then she started dancing on fire hydrant posts. It was special.

There is truly no place like NYC.